JOIN THE TEAM
Seneca Gaming Corporation operates and manages some of the finest casino resort destinations in North America.
Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
Located just blocks away from one of the natural wonders of the world, Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel has quickly become Niagara Falls' newest wonder, attracting more than 8 million visitors annually. This world-class facility offers gaming, entertainment and related amenities, including 147,000 square feet of gaming space, 10 restaurants, nine retail outlets and a 26-story luxury hotel with 604 exquisite rooms.
The hotel also offers guests a full-service spa and salon, indoor swimming pool and professional meeting space. It has received a prestigious Four Diamond designation annually since 2006 from AAA, one of the leading names in travel.
Today, Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel features:
- 147,000 square feet of gaming space with 4,000 slot machines; 100 table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Poker varieties, Baccarat, Sic Bo and Roulette; and Keno
- A 2,300-space free parking garage, with 11 bus bays
- Additional free surface parking for more than 600 vehicles, as well as free valet parking
- The Seneca Niagara Events Center, a multi-purpose entertainment/event facility which can seat up to 2,400 and can be used for meetings, banquets and small conventions
- The Bear's Den Showroom, a 440-seat theater
- The Spa, a full-service spa and salon offering a wide array of spa treatment, hair and cosmetic services
- Thunder Falls Buffet, a 500-seat international buffet
- The award-winning Western Door Steakhouse, with approximately 160 dining seats and a bar and lounge area
- La Cascata, a 120-seat Italian fine dining restaurant
- Koi, an 85-seat fine dining restaurant featuring a Pan-Asian menu
- The Noodle Bar at Koi, a 20-seat area within Koi for on-the-go savory items
- Three Sisters Café, a 24-hour eatery with seating for more than 200
- Blues Burger Bar, a casual dining restaurant with seating for 90
- Morrie's Express, a walk-up deli with seating for 30
- Quick Bites, a walk-up outlet with on-the-go foods such as sandwiches, hot dogs and desserts
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop / Cold Stone Creamery, a co-branded restaurant with fresh coffee, baked goods, custom ice creams and more
- Eight professional meeting rooms with the finest amenities, and more than 36,000 square feet of total indoor meeting space
- Sky Boutique, featuring a wide selection of high-end merchandise, including jewelry, purses and jeweled accessories
- The Seneca Players Club Store, featuring merchandise at various price ranges, including state-of-the-art and high-end merchandise such as electronics, golf clubs, cameras and diamond jewelry
- The NewsStand, offering a variety of reading material, snacks and soft drinks, as well as toiletries and other personal effects for our hotel patrons
- Seasons, offering a variety of gifts to fit the current season and holiday
- TEN, offering accessories, clothing and more, with every item priced at $10
- Swarovski Crystal Boutique, featuring high-end jewelry, watches and décor items
- Yankee Candle Boutique, featuring dozens of fragrances in sizes from votives to large jars
- Watson’s Chocolates Boutique, offering an assortment of superior-quality chocolates
- ESQ by Movado, featuring luxury Swiss watches
Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel
Nestled among the foothills of the Allegany Mountains in the Southern Tier of New York State sits Seneca Allegany Casino. This full-service resort provides the perfect getaway destination any time of year, allowing visitors to take advantage of nearby skiing, camping, golf, hunting and other recreational opportunities.
Of course, the real attraction is the resort itself, which offers world-class gaming and entertainment, fine and casual dining, a full-service spa and salon and 413 luxury hotel rooms - all surrounded by incredible views of nature's beauty.
The hotel also offers guests a full-service spa and salon, indoor swimming pool and professional meeting space. It has received a prestigious Four Diamond designation annually since 2009 from AAA, one of the leading names in travel. It also earned the 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor® – the world's largest travel site – for consistent "4" ratings and positive reviews from guests.
In fall of 2012, a $53 million hotel tower expansion was completed, providing an additional 201 rooms for the property.
Today, Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel features:
- 68,300 square feet of world-class gaming, including 2,000 slot machines; 33 table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Poker varieties
- An 8-story parking garage with free parking for approximately 1,800 vehicles
- Additional free surface parking for approximately 1,250 vehicles, as well as free valet parking
- The Seneca Allegany Events Center, a multi-purpose entertainment facility which can seat up to 2,400 and can be used for meetings, banquets and small conventions
- The Spa, a full-service spa and salon offering a wide array of spa treatments, hair and cosmetic services
- Thunder Mountain Buffet, an international buffet with seating for approximately 200 patrons
- The award-winning Western Door Steakhouse, with approximately 145 dining seats
- Patria, a fine dining Italian restaurant with seating for approximately 110 patrons
- The Seneca Café, a 24-hour eatery, with a seating capacity of approximately 175
- The Seneca Café Express, featuring coffee, desserts and baked goods 24 hours a day
- Bear Claw Café, offering on-the-go foods such as sandwiches, wraps, salads, hot dogs, smoothies and more
- Fire Lounge, offering signature cocktails and appetizers
- Four professional meeting rooms with the finest amenities, and more than 23,500 square feet of total indoor meeting space
- The Logo Shop, an all-encompassing retail outlet offering a variety of products, including reading material, snacks, official Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel merchandise, and authentic Native American items
- TEN, offering accessories, clothing and more, with every item priced at $10
Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
Currently operating as a temporary facility with 457 slot machines, Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino sits in the heart of downtown Buffalo's historic Inner Harbor area.
In the summer of 2012, construction crews began work on a re-designed $130 million casino, which will include more than 900 of the newest and highly popular slots, table games and a small, American-style restaurant and bar facility. Construction is slated for completion in the Fall of 2013.
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course is located in Lewiston, NY, and opened on June 28, 2010. The $25 million course is designed by world-renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones II and operated by KemperSports, one of the world’s leading golf management and development companies.
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course offers 257 acres of challenging terrain with picturesque Scottish-looking heather grass that accentuates fairways and greenside bunkers, as well as five sets of tee boxes that provide golfers a choice in length and difficulty from 5,395 to 7,026 yards. The course is open to the public but has the feel of a private club, with “member for a day” service levels and pricing that includes golf cars, greens fees and use of the practice facility prior to play.
Amenities at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course include a driving range and 15,000-square-foot clubhouse with a pro shop and Seneca Hickory Grill – a restaurant that opened in April 2012. The course also is an ideal venue for golf tournaments, nonprofit fundraiser and business outings.
In 2011, Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course was named No. 6 “Best New Golf Course” by Golf Magazine. In 2012, Golfweek ranked the course as one of its “Best Casino Courses” in the U.S.