Seneca Gaming Corporation is committed to providing initiatives for students to gain knowledge of Casino and Resort Operations with comprehension of internal and external guest service standards, comprehensive policies and procedures, market strategies and analysis that is unique to Indian Gaming and Hospitality Industries.
General Guidelines and Eligibility
Students interested in internship opportunities with Seneca Gaming Corporation must adhere to the following guidelines and eligibility requirements.
- Must be currently enrolled in a College or University in an undergraduate or graduate program, Post-high school Culinary and/or Technical School with related coursework similar to the Gaming and/or Hospitality Industry
- Must have completed sophomore year, if applying from a University/College
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a Full Time Student
- Students cannot be currently employed by SGC or any of its subsidiaries
- Must agree to and comply with corporate policies and individual departmental standards and expectations
Students interested in an internship must submit a recent resume, current and official transcript(s), and at least one (1) letter of recommendation from a current Professor/Teacher to the attention of Human Resources. Applicants will be accepted throughout the year and will be considered for available internship opportunities or as individual department's business need's arise.
Compensation and Benefits
Interns are paid at a minimum hourly wage and are considered Temporary Employee status and will not be eligible for standard Seneca Gaming Corporation Health & Wellness Benefits.
Interns will be provided with limited company benefits as follows:
To apply for internship opportunities with Seneca Gaming Corporation, please visit the 'Career Opportunities' page and Apply Online.
- Complimentary Team Member Meals
- Complimentary Onsite Team Member Parking
- Complimentary Onsite Team Member Fitness Centers
- Team Member Discounts
- Participation in Team Member Events