JOIN THE TEAM
Allegany Casino & Hotel
Nestled among the foothills of the Allegany Mountains in the Southern Tier of New York State sits Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel. This full-service resort provides the perfect getaway destination any time of year, allowing visitors to take advantage of nearby skiing, camping, golf, hunting and other recreational opportunities.
Of course, the real attraction is the resort itself, which offers world-class gaming and entertainment, fine and casual dining, a full-service spa and salon and 413 luxury hotel rooms - all surrounded by incredible views of nature's beauty.
The hotel also offers guests a full-service spa and salon, indoor swimming pool and professional meeting space. It has received a prestigious Four Diamond designation annually since 2009 from AAA, one of the leading names in travel. It also earned the 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor® – the world's largest travel site – for consistent "4" ratings and positive reviews from guests.
In fall of 2012, a $53 million hotel tower expansion was completed, providing an additional 201 rooms for the property.
Today, Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel features:
- 68,300 square feet of world-class gaming, including 2,000 slot machines; 33 table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Poker varieties
- An 8-story parking garage with free parking for approximately 1,800 vehicles
- Additional free surface parking for approximately 1,250 vehicles, as well as free valet parking
- The Seneca Allegany Events Center, a multi-purpose entertainment facility which can seat up to 2,400 and can be used for meetings, banquets and small conventions
- The Spa, a full-service spa and salon offering a wide array of spa treatments, hair and cosmetic services
- Thunder Mountain Buffet, an international buffet with seating for approximately 200 patrons
- The award-winning Western Door Steakhouse, with approximately 145 dining seats
- Patria, a fine dining Italian restaurant with seating for approximately 110 patrons
- The Seneca Café, a 24-hour eatery, with a seating capacity of approximately 175
- The Seneca Café Express, featuring coffee, desserts and baked goods 24 hours a day
- Bear Claw Café, offering on-the-go foods such as sandwiches, wraps, salads, hot dogs, smoothies and more
- Fire Lounge, offering signature cocktails and appetizers
- Four professional meeting rooms with the finest amenities, and more than 23,500 square feet of total indoor meeting space
- The Logo Shop, an all-encompassing retail outlet offering a variety of products, including reading material, snacks, official Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel merchandise, and authentic Native American items
- TEN, offering accessories, clothing and more, with every item priced at $10